Gavin Stacey loves to solve problems, so no matter how complex your situation is; he is your man!
Over the last ten years, Gavin has dedicated much of his time to assisting start-up clients by commercialising their ideas and dealing with any and every type of business, tax, or financial hurdles they may face along their journey.
He attributes his success in this area to his genuine love of solving people's problems and making a tangible difference to their personal and professional lives.
“I find I can provide a comparatively small amount of input that can have a massive impact on the clients' business in helping them achieve their goals. I also get to see some incredible ideas coming to life, which keeps every day interesting.”
In his spare time, Gavin enjoys playing and watching almost every sport and spending time with friends and family. Gavin also combines his love of AFL and his excel spreadsheets to compete in fantasy football.
Gavin is actively involved in the Perth innovation eco-system and is always keen to collaborate on initiatives that boost innovation
Solutions Gavin provides
- Strategic and business planning
- Asset protection and preservation
- Profit and business performance improvement
- Taxation and business structuring advice
- Worked with a major international mining company in developing business plans and financial models for indigenous businesses looking to commence operating throughout the North-West of WA.
- Assisted an emerging start-up in obtaining government grants and funding to expand their operations and grow their business.
- Provided extensive strategic support to a start-up, including critically analysing and restructuring their pricing model, to dramatically improve revenue.
- Member, Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting/Taxation) - Curtin University