Gavin Stacey loves to solve problems, so no matter how complex your situation is; he is your man!
Over the last eight years, Gavin has dedicated much of his time to assisting start-up clients by commercialising their ideas and dealing with any and every type of business, tax, or financial hurdles they may face along their journey.
He attributes his success in this area to his genuine love of solving people's problems and making a tangible difference to their personal and professional lives.
“I find I can provide a comparatively small amount of input that can have a massive impact on the clients' business in helping them achieve their goals. I also get to see some incredible ideas coming to life, which keeps every day interesting.”
In his spare time, Gavin combines his love of AFL and his amazing number-crunching skills to participate in fantasy football
Solutions Gavin provides:
- Tax and business structuring
- Business modelling
- Taxation advice
- Financial reporting
- Worked with a major international mining company in developing business plans and financial models for indigenous businesses looking to commence operating throughout the North-West of WA.
- Assisted an emerging start-up in obtaining government grants and funding to expand their operations and grow their business.
- Provided extensive strategic support to a start-up, including critically analysing and restructuring their pricing model, to dramatically improve revenue.
- Member, Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting/Taxation) - Curtin University