Grant comes from a diverse accounting background, having worked in local government, construction, transport, and farming sectors which gives him a greater understanding of his clients’ individual requirements.
His extensive practical knowledge of budgeting and project analysis, management reporting, GST, Fringe Benefits Tax, and Financial Reporting gives him the ability to develop a close working relationship with small business owners, working towards their financial and personal goals.
“Seeing clients become successful in their ventures by taking an idea and being able to help them implement and grow a concept is rewarding.”
In delivering continued support to clients, Grant has been proactive delivering cloud-based Accounting and Business services. Grant is a certified Xero Adviser and QuickBooks online, as well as a Certified Figured adviser.
As a massive Star wars fan, Grant knows that for many businesses, poor management isn’t a product of evil — it’s just the symptom of a system that needs improvement. Grant is passionate about the use of technology to allow business owner to let them be more effective in their business. At the same time, Grant thinks you might want spare some sympathy for Darth Vader — especially in Return of the Jedi as Vader arrives at the only half-built Death Star to determine why the project was so far behind schedule. Perhaps with a more effective technology solution, the project would have been delivered on time and on budget!
In his spare time, Grant also volunteers his time and expertise in his local community as the Treasurer of the South West Autism Network.
Solutions Grant provides
- Cloud Accounting Solutions (including Cloud Intergration, Cloud Addons, Xero Certified Adviser and Certified Figured Adviser)
- Taxation planning & compliance
- Cash Flow modeling & budget development
- Business structures advice
- Business review
- Presenter at the Small Business Centre and hosts regular seminars on cashflow, taxation, business analysis and superannuation.
- Treasurer of the South West Autism Network
- Bachelor of Business – Accounting and Public Practice
- Xero certified advisor and payroll specialist
- Figured certified advisor
- Intuit QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
- Treasurer - South West Autism Netisorwork