Grant comes from a diverse accounting background, having worked in local government, and the construction, transport and farming sectors.
Grant has extensive practical knowledge of budgeting and project analysis, management reporting, GST, fringe benefits tax, and financial reporting.
In delivering continued support to clients, Grant has been proactive delivering cloud based accounting and business services. Certified in Xero, Figured and QuickBooks online, Grant actively participates in the integration of business tools through the use of cloud.
With clients in a wide range of industries, Grant has developed a close working relationship with small business owners, working towards their financial and personal goals.
Grant is a presenter with the Small Business Centre and hosts regular seminars on cashflow, taxation, business analysis and superannuation.
Solutions Grant provides
Grant specialises in the following areas:
- cloud accounting solutions
- taxation planning and compliance
- cashflow modelling and budget development
- business structures advice
- business review
- Bachelor of Business – Accounting and Public Practice (Edith Cowan University)
- Xero certified advisor and payroll specialist
- Figured certified advisor
- Intuit QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
- Treasurer - South West Autism Network