Greg is a Partner and National Head of Restructuring & Recovery.
An accountant with over 25 years’ experience in restructuring and recovery, Greg has significant exposure to industry sectors including retail, agricultural, resources, building and construction, manufacturing and mining.
Greg Dudley is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Greg provides
Greg's areas of expertise include:
- Asset Protection / Structuring for Directors and Business Entities
- Business Restructuring
- Personal and Corporate Insolvency Services
- Financial Investigations
- Utilisation of the Voluntary Administration process to restructure the finances of a mining company so they were able to re-list on the ASX and pay their creditors 100 cents in the dollar
- Completion of a Deed of Company Arrangement allowed Greg to help a mining company to re-list on the ASX whilst limiting the claims made by creditors and limiting the liability of directors as a result of an environmental incident
- Utilisation of the Voluntary Administration process to trade on a listed entity for 10 months, whilst restructuring the shareholding. The result was that the agricultural electronic equipment manufacturer re-listed on the ASX, maximising creditor returns and retaining shareholder value
- Voluntary Administrator/Deed Administrator of a significant WA regional Farm Machinery Dealership that resulted in a restructure and continuation of the business including continued employment of approximately 50 employees.
- Court-appointed Receiver over a partnership resulting in trade on and an orderly sale of an iconic commercial property with approximately 25 retail tenancies in Fremantle WA.
- Investigations into Bankrupts affairs resulting in recovery of an interest in a property not held in the Bankrupts name.
- Usage of powers under the Bankruptcy Act to determine the employment status of a Bankrupt and then to compel income contributions to be made to the bankrupt estate by the employer. The outcome of these actions resulted in significant funds becoming available into what was on face value a nil value estate.
- Application of the Public Examination process in numerous Court Appointed Liquidations to determine the conduct of Directors/Associated parties and ultimately recover funds into Liquidations for the benefit of creditors.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Member, Australian Institute of Credit Management
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Business (Curtin University)
- Registered liquidator
- Registered Bankruptcy Trustee