Judy Snell is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Moora. Judy is also a member of the firm's National Executive Board which oversees RSM Australia's strategic direction. She is the partner of liaison for regional Western Australia and is one of two partners who manage the Eastern zone where she has extensive experience with many clients in the primary production industry.
With over 15 years of experience with the firm, Judy provides advice to farmers and pastoralists on taxation issues, self-managed super funds and succession planning for family owned businesses including major farming interests. She has significant experience in providing accounting services to primary producers of the wool, grain, meat and pastoral industries.
Judy Snell is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director or RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Judy provides
Judy provides advice on the following areas:
- business advisory
- rural accounting
- tax planning
- succession planning
- Member, Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting and Law (Curtin University)
- WINNER, WOMEN IN FINANCE AWARDS 2018 - Director of the Year
- FINALIST, WOMEN IN FINANCE AWARDS 2018 - Regional Professional of the Year