"What motivates me at work is working with family groups and seeing them grow and develop - being part of their journey"
With over 15 years of experience with the firm, Judy provides advice to farmers and pastoralists on taxation issues, self-managed super funds and succession planning for family-owned businesses including major farming interests. She has significant experience in providing accounting services to primary producers of the wool, grain, meat and pastoral industries.
In her downtime, Judy enjoys a good murder mystery.
Judy Snell is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director or RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Judy has significant training in mediation for family businesses, and with the experience, she has learnt over the years with clients as well as being part of a family farming business gives her a unique set of tools to assist others in agribusiness.
SOLUTIONS JUDY PROVIDES
Judy provides advice on the following areas:
- business advisory
- rural accounting
- tax planning
- succession planning
- Member, Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, SMSF Professionals’ Association of Australia
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting and Law (Curtin University)
- WINNER, WOMEN IN FINANCE AWARDS 2018 - Director of the Year
- FINALIST, WOMEN IN FINANCE AWARDS 2018 - Regional Professional of the Year