Kristelle is a manager of RSM in Toowoomba and has over 9 years’ experience in accounting, taxation and business advisory. Kristelle’s passion is to assist her clients in achieving their goals, whether business or personal, using a holistic approach working with colleagues and other professionals towards a common goal.
SOLUTIONS KRISTELLE STARK PROVIDES
Kristelle has expertise in:
- tax compliance, minimisation and planning
- business acquisitions, including pre-purchase due diligence and structuring advice
- business advisory and restructuring
- business sale
- capital gains tax and small business CGT concessions
- cash flow forecasts, budgets and strategies
- software and process improvement and implementation
- strategic outsourcing solutions
Kristelle works with clients across a variety of sectors, including:
- child care
- professional services
- property and construction
- Taxation advice for the structuring of a client, as well as succession planning and utilisation of the small business CGT concessions
- International exposure to client’s varying business needs
- Development and implementation of clients’ cloud-based accounting solutions
- Member, Certified Practicing Accounting
- Kristelle was awarded a certificate of excellence with the completion of her CPA qualification.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction) – University of Southern Queensland
- Diploma of Financial Planning
In 2014, Kristelle was awarded the Accounting Student of the Year at the Australian Accounting Awards.