Mathavan Parameswaran is a Partner in the Assurance & Advisory division in Melbourne and leads the National Technology Group.
He has significant experience in delivering assurance and advisory services to publicly listed companies and private companies.
"I enjoy tackling complex problems and working collaboratively with clients in implementing the solutions. It is exciting to be able to work in partnership with clients and work with them to achieve their goals".
Mathavan is also a member of the National Audit Committee (NAC). As part of the NAC, Mathavan leads the implementation of projects to deliver better innovation and processes to the external audit division.
Outside of work, Mathavan loves spending time with family and friends, playing basketball (or any team sport for that matter), and reading.
Mathavan Parameswaran is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS MATHAVAN PROVIDES
Mathavan provides a wide range of advisory and assistance roles to his clients, including:
- Advice on identifying issues and provision of solutions/strategies in relation to mergers/acquisitions.
- Financial reporting advice
- Risk management advice
- Review of internal control environments
- Due diligence reviews
- Assisted organisations with acquisitions and mergers, including related financial reporting issues.
- Assisted organisations with improving their internal control framework and risk mitigation.
- Assisted organisations with issues that arose from overseas expansion.
- Lead and co-ordinated global multi-service engagements for large international clients.
- Provided assistance to clients on the impact of new accounting standards.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Accounting (Monash University)