Mathavan is a Partner in the Assurance & Advisory division in Melbourne. He has significant experience in delivering assurance and advisory services to publicly listed companies, not for profit organisations and private companies. Mathavan has delivered assurance and advisory services to a wide variety of clients from various industries including technology, health, and distribution.
Further, Mathavan is a member of the National Audit Committee undertaking projects to deliver better processes and innovation to the external audit division.
Mathavan Parameswaran is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SolutionS MATHAVAN pROVIDES
Mathavan provides a wide range of advisory and assistance roles to his clients, including:
- Assurance services
- Financial reporting advice
- Advice on identifying issues and strategies to counter the issues in relation to mergers/acquisitions and sale of businesses
- Due diligence reviews
- Cash flow forecasting
- Internal controls process review
- Risk management advice
- Assisted a number of for-profit and not-for-profit organisations with acquisitions and mergers, including providing support of acquisition / merger related financial reporting and accounting issues.
- Assisted a number of organisations with improving their internal control framework, including assisting with mitigating risks to the business.
- Provide assistance to clients on the impact of new accounting standards.
- Provide solutions for early growth companies looking to expand.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Accounting (Monash University)