Mitchell is a Partner of the Restructuring & Recovery division and heads up RSM's Restructuring & Recovery division in Brisbane. Mitchell is a registered Liquidator with over 17 years’ experience in the insolvency profession and has been with RSM since 2004.
Mitchell's experience includes the management of corporate and personal insolvency in Brisbane and the surrounding regions. Mitchell has also managed the formal insolvency engagements of companies located in Canberra, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia with the assistance of RSM's resources in those states.
Mitchell Herrett is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Mitchell has specifically managed the formal insolvency appointment of companies in the following industries:
- manufacturing and construction
- textiles and clothing
- pre-press and offset printing
- housing organisations
Solutions Mitchell HERRETT provides
Mitchell is committed to providing a high quality service to all key stakeholders in corporate and personal insolvency matters. Mitchell’s experience includes:
- voluntary administrations
- voluntary liquidations
- deed of company arrangements
- official liquidations
- bankruptcy services
- bankrupt estates
- personal insolvency agreements under Part X of the Bankruptcy Act
- special purpose engagements assessing financial viability and solvency
Mitchell has managed a number of significant projects during his career and most notable was the external administration of a registered club in Canberra. Mitchell managed the club's trading operations, employees, budgets, revenues and expenses, gaming and liquor compliance, investigations, and reporting to the creditors and the members of the club. The administration of the club ran for six months and was concluded by a successful merger that secured the continuation of the club’s activities.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Insolvency Education Program, (ARITA)
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Certificate of Public Practice, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand.
- Registered Liquidator
- Official Liquidator