Nick Farr is a Senior Manager in our Business Advisory division, providing support and advice to a diverse range of small to medium-sized businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
As an experienced adviser, Nick has been providing clients with trusted strategic advice and accounting services since graduating from university. While Nick can service a broad range of clients, he holds particular expertise in family-owned businesses and those within the Health, Child Care, and Property and Construction sectors. Prior to joining RSM, Nick worked at another mid-tier accounting firm.
“I enjoy working directly with business owners to make an immediate impact. Achieving positive outcomes for my clients and celebrating wins with the team is what motivates me professionally.”
Outside of the office, Nick has a passion for travel and enjoys rugby league and staying active.
SOLUTIONS NICK PROVIDES
- Business strategy and development
- Financial management
- Family wealth and private client
- Worked closely with a client in the health industry to facilitate a $12m bank refinance.
- Provided financial due diligence on multiple GP clinic acquisitions.
- Developed and implemented a strategy for a large family business to assist them with their intergenerational succession planning.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business Management (International Business)