With a passionate interest in technology, Reagan explores new ways to implement cloud technologies for businesses to assist in streamlining, automation and adding efficiencies for his clients.
Reagan also actively works alongside family groups in restructuring established businesses to be more tax effective and on the development, building and implementation of family succession plans.
“I enjoy building lasting relationships with clients, often spanning multiple generations of family businesses. This allows us to work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals over the long term.”
Prior to joining RSM, Reagan worked part time at CBH as a sampler whilst working for his family business in cattle farming and Dolomite mining.
Reagan loves exploring new places both locally and abroad, with one of the most interesting places being a trip to Ethiopia whilst volunteering for a charity. He also has his recreational pilot's license which is a pastime he enjoys with his parents.
Solutions Reagan provides
- Cloud Accounting solutions.
- Agribusiness accounting and advice.
- Succession Planning.
- Technology implementation strategies.
- Assisted clients brand new to business - providing specialist advice and guidance in setting up the appropriate structure, undertaking due diligence on business purchases and demystify the whole process.
- As an expert in Cloud Accounting, he developed an in-house tool for RSM which allows for transactional data migration from Agrimaster and Phoenix to Xero - an RSM first.
- Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Economics