With a passionate interest in technology, Reagan explores new ways to implement cloud technologies for businesses to assist in streamlining, automation, and adding efficiencies for his clients.
Reagan also actively works alongside family groups in restructuring established businesses to be more tax effective and on the development, building, and implementation of family succession plans.
“I enjoy building genuine, long-lasting relationships with clients, often spanning multiple generations of family businesses. This allows us to work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals over the long term.”
Reagan also enjoys the educational aspect of working with his clients and helping them to develop a deeper understanding of their business. He thrives on organisation and optimisation and says he is always looking for more efficient ways of doing things.
Before joining RSM, Reagan was an accountant at an accounting firm that focused on agribusiness, whilst also working for his family business in cattle farming and Dolomite mining. Being involved in the family business from a young age has given him a unique understanding of what it is like as a small business owner and the benefits of having a strong relationship with your accountant.
Reagan loves exploring new places both locally and abroad, with one of the most interesting places being a trip to Ethiopia whilst volunteering for a charity. He also has his recreational pilot's license which is a pastime he enjoys with his parents.
SOLUTIONS REAGAN PROVIDES
Learn more about our Business Advisory Services in Jurien Bay and our Business Advisory Services in Moora >>
- Assisted clients brand new to business - providing specialist advice and guidance in setting up the appropriate structure, undertaking due diligence on business purchases, and demystifying the whole process.
- As an expert in Cloud Accounting, he developed an in-house tool for RSM which allows for transactional data migration from Agrimaster and Phoenix to Xero - an RSM first.
- Assisted several clients to undertake restructures of their businesses to aid with succession planning whilst also delivering substantial tax savings (access to small business capital gains tax concessions etc).
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce - The University of Western Australia (UWA)
- Bachelor of Economics - UWA