Richard is a Partner of the Restructuring & Recovery division in Sydney.
He has over 14 years' experience both locally and internationally in the fields of corporate recovery and forensic accounting.
Richard Stone is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Richard provides
Richard is committed to achieving the best outcomes for his clients, including a focus on maximising recovery for secured creditors.
Richard provides services in the areas of:
- receiverships acting for secured creditors
- corporate restructuring and monitoring
- exit strategy planning
- formal insolvency procedures
- independent business reviews
- pre-lending reviews
- representations at creditors meetings
- 7Steel Distribution Pty Ltd, receivership - trade on of a national steel distribution business with in excess of $20m in assets, 120 employees and creditors of $40m
- Snowburn Pty Ltd, receivership - trade on administration involving four businesses in tourism/hospitality in the NSW snowfields, secured the sale of the businesses as going concerns
- Cardinal Group, voluntary administration - demolition and waste recycling business, secured assets of circa $12m, 250 employees and creditors of $48m
- Recruitment National, liquidation - labour hire company with over 250 employees, $2m in assets recovered and statutory debts in excess of $5m
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Turnaround Management Association
- Official Liquidator
- Registered Liquidator
- Bachelor of Economic (Accounting and Business Law) - Macquarie University