Srdjan is a Director in the Data Analytics division in Melbourne. He has over 20 years global experience in advanced analytics to support strategic and operational decision making. He has a proven track record of creating value and competitive advantage, through the creation of data-driven culture and innovation, and has a combination of technical depth, industry know-how, leadership skills and execution, to deliver results.
Through practical application and utilising a wide range of tools and technology, he has built strong technical expertise in advanced data analytics solutions including, research, segmentation, choice modelling, profitability, attribution and causal modelling, fraud analytics forecasting and risk modelling. He has delivered programs for clients, helping them on data governance and quality, transformation programs, data and analytics strategy, organisational design, building analytical and business intelligence capability, with a focus on sustainability.
Prior to working for RSM, Srdjan worked for both PwC and EY in their respective analytics practices.
Srdjan Dragutinovic is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions SRDJAN PROVIDES
Srdjan assists clients in becoming data-driven and insight-led, linking insights to outcomes and driving business value through the application of data and analytics, in the following areas:
- Data Analytics strategy through to execution. Building analytical/business intelligence capability for clients to create a sustainable competitive advantage and maximise use of data across the organisation.
- Customer Growth – helping clients grow and better understand their customer needs through the application of acquisition, retention and segmentation models.
- Improving ROI on marketing spend. Market Mix Modelling gives clients the ability to better understand and influence the factors contributing to sales.
- Data Quality assessment, leveraging external best practice to drive improvement of key data that matter most to the business.
- Advanced analytical approaches to address compliance issues including Fraud, Anti Money Laundering and Risk.
- Understand opportunities to monetise data and how it can be used to create value for customers and the business.
- Leveraging qualitative and quantitative research to better understand customers, allowing clients to design products and services that best meet those needs.
- Member of the Institute of Analytics Professionals of Australia
- Master's Degree, Marketing (University of the West of England)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (Coventry University)