Stephanie McAuliffe is a senior manager in the Corporate Finance division at RSM in Perth.
Before joining RSM, Stephanie worked in a business solutions role, then specialising in forensic accounting.
More recently, Stephanie has been working in a finance and transaction support role, focussing on the provision of litigation support services and valuations of businesses, shareholdings, and business assets primarily in family law and commercial matters. She has had exposure to a diverse range of clients and industries.
"I am a problem solver and like finding solutions to client's problems."
Stephanie’s experience in advising small to medium businesses and individuals provides her with an excellent foundation for the analysis of financial and taxation matters that arise when businesses, superannuation, and other assets are valued for the purposes of family law and commercial matters.
Stephanie has great attention to detail, the ability to understand complex situations, patience, and fantastic intuition. Outside of work Steph enjoys reading YA faerie fantasy novels.
In submitting a proposal for a Government job we added in the profiles for the engagement team members pets as a point of difference. They won the job!
Solutions Stephanie McAuliffe provides
Steph has specific expertise in:
- litigation support
- due diligence and financial investigations
- financial modeling
Recently, Stephanie has undertaken valuations of companies in the following industries:
- engineering and mining services
- professional practices, including consultancies
- financial services
- property and construction
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Business Law), Curtin University of Technology
- Business Valuation Specialist of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand