Stephanie is a manager in the Corporate Finance division at RSM in Perth.
She qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2013 after three years in business solutions and taxation, before moving into litigation support services.
More recently, Stephanie has been working in a finance and transaction support role, focussing on the provision of litigation support services and valuations of businesses, shareholdings and business assets primarily in family law and commercial matters.
She has had exposure to a diverse range of clients and industries.
Steph’s experience in advising small to medium businesses and individuals provides her with an excellent foundation for the analysis of financial and taxation matters that arise when businesses, superannuation, and other assets are valued for the purposes of family law and commercial matters.
Her strong communication skills and attention to detail ensure that assignments are completed efficiently and to a high standard.
Solutions Stephanie McAuliffe provides
Steph has specific expertise in:
- litigation support
- due diligence and financial investigations
- financial modeling
Recently, Stephanie has undertaken valuations of companies in the following industries:
- engineering and mining services
- professional practices, including consultancies
- financial services
- property and construction
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Business Law), Curtin University of Technology
- Business Valuation Specialist of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand