Tim is a Principal of the Restructuring and Recovery division. Tim assists clients experiencing financial, operational and governance challenges throughout regional NSW and Victoria, operating out of the Riverina (Wagga Wagga) and Murray (Albury) offices.
To his clients and wider network, Tim is recommended for his independent and pragmatic advice, including his demonstrated ability to resolve disputes, develop and implement complex debt solutions and manage sensitive and commercial financial and governance issues.
As a Chartered Accountant, Tim focuses on guiding individuals and businesses out of financial difficulty and resolving disputes, backed by the resources of a national firm, being RSM Australia. RSM Australia offers a full suite of corporate financial, accounting and advisory services and is structured as a unique one-firm organisation across Australia.
Solutions Tim provides
Tim has specialised, since 1996, in the provision of debt advisory, dispute resolution, financial management, governance, restructuring and debt recovery related services.
This has included:
- Organisational reviews and developing remedial action plans
- Corporate and Personal Insolvency including both voluntary (debtor initiated) and creditor initiated appointments such as liquidations, voluntary administrations and receiverships
- Special Administrations under the CATSI Act
- Funds Administration and Grant Controller roles
- Capacity building, including restructuring organisations and implementing new governance models
- Investigations, examinations and fraud and forensic accounting
- Mentoring, business plans and due diligence
Tim has worked extensively throughout Australia across a wide range of sectors, including helping clients in metropolitan, regional and exceptionally remote areas. This has included Cape York, North Queensland, Western Australia, Victoria and smaller communities within New South Wales.
Tim’s broad range of experience has seen him develop specialisations, including:
- Registered Clubs NSW, NSW ILGA Recognised Insolvency Practitioner
- Indigenous Corporations
- Not for Profits
- Rural enterprises
- Retail including electronic, furniture, clothing and speciality stores
- Transport and freight
- Hospitality and entertainment, including restaurants, nightclubs and take away outlets
- Health services
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Clubs, NSW ILGA Recognised Insolvency Practitioner
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Chairperson and Independent Member of Wagga Wagga City Council’s Audit and Risk Committee
- Member, Personal Insolvency Professionals Association (PIPA)
- Director and Treasurer of the Wagga Wagga Business Chamber (previous)
- Country Chair of the Riverina/Southern Tablelands Regional Group of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (previous)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Chartered accountant
- Registered liquidator