As a Principal of RSM, Tim provides mobile business consulting and insolvency services throughout regional NSW and Victoria including the Mid North Coast, Riverina and Murray regions.
Tim’s role sees him travel widely throughout the regions guiding individuals and businesses out of financial difficulty, providing insolvency and associated debt solutions, resolving disputes that arise in business, undertaking corporate reviews / investigations and improving the governance and financial performance of Not for Profit organisations, Indigenous Corporations, Registered Clubs and various other community controlled entities.
To his clients and wider network, Tim is recommended for his independent and pragmatic advice, including his demonstrated ability to resolve disputes, develop and implement complex debt solutions and manage sensitive and commercial financial and governance issues.
Solutions Tim provides
Tim has specialised, since 1996, in the provision of debt advisory, dispute resolution, financial management, governance, restructuring and debt recovery related services.
This has included:
- Organisational reviews and developing remedial action plans
- Corporate and Personal Insolvency including both voluntary (debtor initiated) and creditor initiated appointments such as liquidations, voluntary administrations and receiverships
- Amalgamations and associated transition plans
- Special Administrations under the CATSI Act
- Funds Administration and Grant Controller roles
- Capacity building, including restructuring organisations and implementing new governance models
- Investigations, examinations and fraud and forensic accounting
- Mentoring, business plans and due diligence
Tim has worked extensively throughout Australia across a wide range of sectors, including helping clients in metropolitan, regional and exceptionally remote areas. This has included Cape York, North Queensland, Western Australia, Victoria and smaller communities within New South Wales.
Tim’s broad range of experience has seen him develop specialisations, including:
- Registered Clubs NSW, NSW ILGA Recognised Insolvency Practitioner
- Indigenous Corporations
- Not for Profits
- Rural enterprises
- Retail including electronic, furniture, clothing and speciality stores
- Transport and freight
- Hospitality and entertainment, including restaurants, nightclubs and take away outlets
- Health services
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- NSW ILGA Recognised Insolvency Practitioner
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Chairperson and Independent Member of Wagga Wagga City Council’s Audit and Risk Committee 2012-2017
- CA Country Chair Riverina 2009-2014
- Member, Personal Insolvency Professionals Association (PIPA)
- Director, Wagga RSL Club Limited 2017-2019
- Director and Treasurer of the Wagga Wagga Business Chamber 2009-2011
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting (University of Canberra)
- Chartered accountant
- Registered liquidator