Travis Connell has over 13 years' experience in accounting in the local Albury area. He understands that his clients are unique and tailors the advice he gives, allowing them to be confident in their decisions.
He uses his experience to deliver high-quality advice and services to clients of varying sizes and from a wide range of industries, including construction, transport, retail, earthmoving and engineering, real estate, and information technology.
In addition, Travis has had significant experience advising a range of companies with various turnover sizes, on complex issues of strategic business improvement including mentoring and assisting outsourced CFO services
"I work proactively with clients to help them achieve their personal and business goals"
On the weekends, you will find Travis supporting his local Albury sporting teams or out assisting the community. He is passionate about all things AFL and is a loyal Essendon FC supporter.
Solutions Travis CONNELL provides
Travis puts this experience to use when assisting his clients to improve their business through advice with:
- Business mentoring
- Strategic business improvement and growth
- Business performance reporting
- Income tax
- Tax planning and business advice
- Corporate governance and risk management
- Succession and estate planning
- Disability service and NDIS
- Security advice
- Property and Construction
- Real Estate
- Information Technology
In the past, Travis has worked with a large range of companies with various turnover sizes and has provided them with CFO services.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting (Charles Sturt University)