Business people, whether primary producers, manufacturers, retailers or others, must all consider the succession of their business. The impact of a poorly planned succession can be substantial in terms of taxation, administrative costs, relationships and stress, so it is essential to plan for the future handover of your business.
Those SME owners who opt for a well planned succession enjoy greater benefits, both financial and personal.
Our succession planning consultants help SME owners plan and execute the smooth succession of their business, whether it be to new owners, the next family generation or upon their death or incapacity. As required, we draw on the advice of solicitors for legal issues.
Our services include:
- planning and managing asset transfers
- management succession
- wills and enduring powers of attorney
- family dispute resolution
- family wealth appraisal
- administration of deceased estates
- company and trust formation and structuring
- life insurance and superannuation
- planning for retirement
- advice on pension eligibility