RSM Denmark has for many years been auditors for a large number of cooperative housing associations throughout the country. We provide quality products in connection with auditing and preparation of accounts as well as advice to the cooperative housing associations.
Our specialists have more than 25 years of experience in auditing and advising cooperative housing associations and will therefore be able to help you with your challenges and wishes.
You can always read our experts' article on cooperative housing and valuation:
- Co-operative housing - valuation of the property in connection with the calculation of the value of the co-operative certificate
Accountant with extensive experience and knowledge of cooperative housing associations
In connection with the audit of cooperative housing, we can offer our assistance and advice in a wide range of areas, including:
- Loan restructuring
- Calculation of the unit value
- Key information
- Sale of shares
- Budget and rent calculation
- Participation in the establishment of a cooperative housing association
- Preparation of accounts according to the instructions from the Danish Business Authority
When Erik together with the board presents the association's annual report, it is really reassuring to be able to draw on Erik's professional qualifications and then Erik speaks a language everyone can understand, and is thus good at explaining the finances and rules of cooperative housing.
Poul Johan Christensen
Chairman of the Board, the cooperative housing association Sct. Karen's source