RSM has 50 years of experience with schools and educational institutions
RSM has worked with free schools, continuation schools and folk high schools for more than 50 years. As a customer with us, you will be assigned an accountant who will be your primary contact person. This contact person has their primary tasks within the school area. It ensures quality, continuity and commitment. We prioritize being close to our customers and are convinced that good cooperation and a positive dialogue is an important element to be able to deliver exactly the solutions that match the school's individual needs. This requires not only that we are good at accounting, but also that we can listen and that we have an in-depth knowledge of the school, its history, challenges, wishes and surroundings.
At RSM we have more than 20 years of experience advising residences and residential accommodations.
We are a strong team of auditors that together handle all the advisory, auditing, and accounting tasks that residences and residential accommodations are affected by. We know that the field has been widely affected by progress within the past 10-15 years.
This development has led to significant changes in the way our accounts are put together and has also affected the reports. These changes increase the requirements on us as your advisors, but also on the management of the individual residences and residential accommodations.
Accountant with extensive experience and knowledge of residences
In connection with residences and residential accommodations, we can offer auditing and consulting in a wide range of areas, including:
- Advice on the establishment of residences, residential accommodations, internal schools, projects, etc.
- Accounting assistance and guidance in connection with the establishment of the institution's bookkeeping.
- Guidance regarding the ongoing financial management and better use of the institution's resources.
- Preparation and reporting of the annual report.Advice in connection with new investments.
- Advice in connection with raising and rescheduling mortgage and bank loans.
- Advice and sparring in connection with the creation of / participation in contracts.
- Carrying out a contract to the social services in connection with changing the approval basis.
- Advice on amalgamation and termination of residences and residential accommodations.
- Advising on the conversion of private offers into an institution under the auspices of a foundation.
- Participation in board meetings, meetings with banks and credit unions and supervision.
- Budget preparation and reporting
RSM Denmark has worked with free schools, continuation schools and folk high schools for more than 50 years.
We attribute the fact that we are the first choice of many schools within consulting, auditing, and accounting to our presence. We place a high value on human relationships – the close contact and trusting communication is important to us.
As our customer, you will be assigned an accountant who will be your primary contact person. This person is part of a dedicated school team, who works primarily with the school area. It ensures quality, continuity, and commitment.
We prioritize closeness to our customers. We are convinced that collaboration and positive dialogue are important elements in relation to being able to deliver exactly the solutions that match the school's individual needs.
It requires not only that we are good at accounting - but also that we can listen and that we have an in-depth knowledge of the school, its history, challenges, wishes and surroundings.
In relation to schools, we can offer our assistance and advice in a wide range of areas, including:
- Counseling and establishment of free schools, continuation schools and folk high schools
- Accounting assistance and guidance in connection with the establishment of the school's own bookkeeping.
- Guidance regarding the ongoing financial management and better use of the school's resources
- Preparation and reporting of the annual report
- Preparation of operating and liquidity budgets
- Declaration on statutory reports as well as assistance in connection with applying for grants
- Investment advice
- Advice in connection with raising and rescheduling loans
- Participation in board meetings and general meetings
- Advice on merging and discontinuing free schools, free kindergartens, continuation schools, and folk high schools.
RSM Denmark has a large customer portfolio within vocational schools and high schools. We therefore have extensive knowledge and experience in the industry, which means that we know what it takes to run a healthy and competent vocational school and high school. Our extensive knowledge of the industry ensures you a local specialist who can assists with the finances, as well as ensure that all the requirements set by the authorities are in order.
Vocational schools and high schools are an industry where there are many laws and regulations that are important to comply with. It is therefore an industry where challenges arise on an ongoing basis that need to be addressed. The financial aspect can take up a lot of time in the everyday life, and it is therefore important that you find a adviser who can guarantee that you get competent professional sparring.
Advising vocational schools and high schools is one of our strengths. At RSM Denmark, we have accountants who are specialists in advising in the field of education, as well as special competencies in management auditing and IT auditing, which helps to ensure that you get an accountant who will act as a sparring partner who advises with special focus on your business.
Our auditors pay particular attention to the following services and services that are relevant to the vocational school and the high school industry:
- Establishment of new schools
- Optimize the organization
- Strategy development
- Sparring on financing for major investments
- Auditing and accounting
- VAT and taxes
- Financial system
Write to us via the contact form.
We look forward to helping you.