At RSM we have more than 20 years of experience advising residences and residential accommodations.
We are a strong team of auditors that together handle all the advisory, auditing, and accounting tasks that residences and residential accommodations are affected by. We know that the field has been widely affected by progress within the past 10-15 years.
This development has led to significant changes in the way our accounts are put together and has also affected the reports. These changes increase the requirements on us as your advisors, but also on the management of the individual residences and residential accommodations.
In connection with residences and residential accommodations, we can offer auditing and consulting in a wide range of areas, including:
- Advice on the establishment of residences, residential accommodations, internal schools, projects, etc.
- Accounting assistance and guidance in connection with the establishment of the institution's bookkeeping.
- Guidance regarding the ongoing financial management and better use of the institution's resources.
- Preparation and reporting of the annual report.
- Advice in connection with new investments.
- Advice in connection with raising and rescheduling mortgage and bank loans.
- Advice and sparring in connection with the creation of / participation in contracts.
- Carrying out a contract to the social services in connection with changing the approval basis.
- Advice on amalgamation and termination of residences and residential accommodations.
- Advising on the conversion of private offers into an institution under the auspices of a foundation.
- Participation in board meetings, meetings with banks and credit unions and supervision.
- Budget preparation and reporting.
Write to us via the contact form.
We look forward to helping you.