Auditing and advising owner associations
The challenges for owner associations are the ongoing management of the economy, including the collection of correct membership fees, and the incurring of expenses in accordance with adopted budgets and internal regulations.
As an association, there are many challenges that need to be addressed, including:
- Ongoing monitoring of liquidity as well as changes in accounting conditions.
- Management of major maintenance and conversion tasks.
- Optimization of expenses, including obtaining alternative offers for the maintenance of maintenance expenses, subscriptions, etc.
Accountant with solid experience and knowledge of Owners' Associations
In connection with the audit of owner associations, we can offer our assistance and advice in a wide range of areas, including:
- Preparation of operating budgets
- Advice in connection with financing major maintenance and conversion projects
- Advice in improving internal controls and business procedures in the association
- Advice on ongoing financial management
- Administrative services - including check of payments from tenants and assistance with preparation of consumption accounts for electricity, heating and water
- Reports to the Landowners' Investment Fund
- The rules for tax-free remuneration of board members.
- The rules for the treatment of income from non-members.