Auditing and advising of public housing organizations, housing funds, etc.
With more than 20 years of experience in advising and auditing public housing organizations in our luggage, we have great expertise in the field. We continuously develop our audit methods, and constantly focus on achieving the best possible basis for our audit conclusion, while we will be competitive on the advice and service we provide to you - and not least the price.
Accountant with solid experience and knowledge of Public Housing Organizations
In connection with the audit of cooperative housing, we can offer our assistance and advice in a wide range of areas, including:
- Advice and assistance in tax, VAT and excise areas
- Advice and assistance in connection with the purchase and sale of administrative property
- Attendance at board meetings, general meetings and meetings of the Board of Representatives
- Preparation and reporting of the annual report
- Tax advice and calculation of taxable income
- Preparation of operating, status and liquidity budgets
- Investment and financing advice
- Advice in improving internal controls and business operations in the company
- Advice on ongoing financial management and reporting as well as better use of resources
- Attestation of reports to the Rural Development Fund
- Certification of operating aid cases and capital injection
“ We perform both our audit during the year as well as by status. During the year, we audit business procedures for the overall areas: rent, evacuees, salaries as well as purchases and creditors. This gives us a good understanding of your way of doing business and what specific risks and controls are necessary to ensure you a good and stable control environment.
For auditing departmental accounts, we use a model set up on the basis of the standard chart of accounts, with the adjustments that each housing organization's typical needs may entail. This allows us, through both analysis and internal contexts, to gain a good knowledge of the economics of the individual departments.
It will always be possible to have the model sent to us before we start our audit - the only thing it requires is a balance sheet. We have knowledge of the most common financial management systems, including Unik and EG Bolig. It is an option - but not a requirement - to submit annual accounts, balance sheets and reconciliation of documentation electronically.