Auditing and advising craftsmen
Across all our departments, we help a large number of large and small plumbers, carpenters, masons, electricians and mechanics.
While there are some similarities between the challenges each industry faces, there are certainly differences as well. With our broad experience and extensive professional knowledge, we believe that we can help with most of the challenges you as a craftsman face.
It could, for example, be that you need help with preparing a budget when borrowing, or perhaps you need a discussion of company structure or optimization of your financial management. Either way, we can help.
Accountant with extensive experience in advising and assisting craftsmen
For many years we have helped craftsmen with, among other things;
- Preparation of accounts
- Tax advice and calculation of taxable income
- Assistance with preparation of operating, status and liquidity budgets
- Investment and financing advice
- Ongoing bookkeeping and assistance with VAT returns
- Payroll reporting and bookkeeping thereof
- Optimization of financial management and improvement of money tied up
- Generational change
- Buying and selling business
- Mergers, divisions and more