Doreen specialises in M&A advisory and is experienced in dealing with strategic buyers, private equity firms, family offices and lenders. She advises clients on every stage of buy-side and sell-side transactions, including deal origination, structuring, evaluation, negotiation and closing as well as valuation and due diligence.
She has groomed many owner-managed businesses for IPOs and/or M&As by strengthening their financial fundamentals, improving cash flow and profitability, building sustainable growth and enhancing their attractiveness and valuation. She has also led numerous strategic business planning and corporate restructuring projects funded by Enterprise Singapore’s Enterprise Development Grant.
Prior to joining the firm’s Corporate Advisory division in 1999, Doreen had more than 10 years of experience in the commerce and banking sectors.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Fellow Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Senior Practising Management Consultant
- Chartered Valuer and Appraiser
- Master of Business Administration, University of Dubuque, USA
- Fellow, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member, Institute of Valuers and Appraisers of Singapore