Your technology needs are likely to change as your business grows. From advisory to implementation and fully managed solutions for IT infrastructure, IT security, business applications (ERP and CRM) and business analytical tools, we offer a wide range of technology consulting services to help you adequately support your operations and customers while addressing any challenges you may face.
Our team of certified technology consultants have a wealth of experience and expertise in multiple business sectors. We can provide the industry best practice insight you need to guide your company’s technology use and drive your business forward.
Learn more about our technology consulting solutions:
When it comes to technology use in the modern business environment, you need professional advice you can rely on to help you stay up to speed, make the best use of your resources and avoid legal pitfalls. Our digitalisation and technology consultancy services offer you the support you need to make sure your team is maintaining and surpassing industry standards.
Our specialist team can support you with:
- IT governance, policy and standards: Ensuring your IT and technology systems are managed appropriately and supported by formally documented policies
- Digitalisation consultancy: Digital advisory (Digitalisation2SMETM) and project management support (PM2SMETM)
- Training: Helping your staff stay up to speed
Digital and information technology applications should be at the core of every business strategy. Your customers assume they will be able to interact with you online, while your employees expect to be able to use digital tools to collaborate and make better-informed decisions driven by data. Our technology consultants can audit your requirements and existing systems to identify the right software for your business moving forward.
This could include but is not limited to:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): Selecting software packages to manage your day-to-day business activities such as accounting and project management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Implementing CRM tools to manage your company’s points of interaction with current and potential customers, build relationships and drive increased profits
- Data Analytics: Advising on the set up of tracking software to monitor and optimise your company’s performance across a range of areas
IT infrastructure refers to your technology, software and network resources, and it’s never a one-size-fits-all process. Our IT and technology specialists can advise and support you on the set-up and implementation of an IT infrastructure that’s bespoke to your company needs and can help you improve efficiency and ensure compliance.
Our IT infrastructure consultation services include the following:
- AvailEase managed services
- Cloud computing
- Network security
- Data backup and disaster recovery
- Microsoft 365 migration and management
- Pre and post-implementation review
- IT effectiveness and efficiency