The transfer pricing (“TP”) environment has become more challenging, especially when regulations are changing to enhance transparency. Growing businesses are not only required to develop a tax efficient and viable transfer pricing policy to enhance competitiveness, but also need to manage potential TP risk in a cost-effective manner.
Transfer pricing documentation is, therefore, not only a compliance requirement, but also represents the first line for audit defence.
Our experienced team of transfer pricing practitioners can help you navigate the complexities, mitigate potential TP challenges and maximise tax efficiencies. Our specialists can assist to assess your compliance and strategic needs holistically, and re-imagine the future businesses operational model.
Our transfer pricing services include:
- Preparation of all aspects of transfer pricing compliance documentation – local files, master file, country-by-country reporting; related party transaction disclosures, etc.
- Operational and value-chain analysis – aligning transfer pricing policy and outcome with operational needs and tax efficiencies
- TP health check analysis and preparation of audit defence file – assess and identify exposure areas that the management may have overlooked, and take preventive measures to mitigate exposures
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution – manage TP audit and examinations (in Singapore and the relevant counterparties), devise an overall strategy and front the tax authorities on your behalf in resolving disputes
- Preparing and negotiating unilateral/ bilateral/ multilateral advance pricing agreements with tax authorities
For any assistance in relation to transfer pricing services, please do not hesitate to contact our team or email us at [email protected].