Our Industrial Manufacturing practice focuses on serving manufacturers and distributors of industrial products. Businesses in this space face high pressure to remain competitive in the current soft economy. Challenges encountered include intensifying competition, complexity of demands, fluctuating commodity prices, higher energy costs, human resource management, security of supply and others.
Combining our practical experience, industry knowledge, deep resources and personalised service, we offer proactive solutions to meet your compliance and business advisory requirements in accordance with the situation and with passion.
How we support?
With our practical experience in serving diverse industrial clients, we provide solutions to meet your unique requirements in key areas such as:
- Revenue growth and profitability
- Leveraging on technology to drive innovation or transformational change
- International expansion
- Process improvement to increase productivity
- Risk management, particularly with respect to cost containment for materials, overheads and labour to improve profit margins
- Regulatory compliance with the latest financial reporting requirements and tax policies
- Mergers and acquisitions, from identification of compatible candidates to due diligence and final integration
Strong Support for Your Overseas Expansion
Our international network affiliation allows us to tap into over 860 offices in 123 countries to assemble highly qualified teams of industry specialists with relevant local experience to meet your unique business needs in regional and global expansion. As a member of the world’s 6th largest network of independent public accounting firms providing assurance, tax and business advisory services, we are well-positioned to support your needs with over 51,000 minds globally.
Why Choose Us?
One-stop shop with fully integrated services by specialist teams
High partner, director and manager involvement
Deep experience in serving Singapore as well as global clients
Extensive network of relationships with financial institutions, fund managers, venture capital trusts and private equity firms to provide for business expansion opportunities
Global presence in 123 countries to assist with overseas growth and entry into new markets