Glyn is a Director and National Head of Corporate Finance.
Glyn has specialist corporate finance experience in professional practice and industry including detailed knowledge of corporate transactions and valuations in both the UK and Australia. Glyn is also the author of the ‘RSM Annual Acquisition and Impairment Review’ and ‘Control Premium Study’.
Glyn Yates is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Glyn provides
Glyn’s time spent in industry ensures that he understands the requirements of his client base including:
- financial due diligence
- business, intangible asset and infrastructure valuations
- mergers and acquisitions
- financial modeling and investment appraisal
- Completion of numerous independent expert’s reports for public company transactions compulsory acquisition as a result of sitting on ASIC’s panel of independent experts
- Preparation of investigating accounting reports including those associated with a prospectus accompanying entity listings on the Australian Stock Exchange
- Preparation of pre-lend due diligence and valuation reports for a range of Australian and overseas financial institutions and private equity firms
- Provision of advice in relation to buy and sell side transactions across a diverse range of industries including resources, forestry, engineering education, infrastructure and technology
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Business Valuations and Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group of ICAA
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accounts in England and Wales
- Member, Business Valuations Special Interest Group of ICAA
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Accounting and Modern Languages