Joanne is a Director in the Business Advisory division in Albany. Joanne joined RSM in 2000 with a background in business services and commercial accounting and is now a Director in the Business Advisory division in Albany.
Joanne’s family continue to farm the property in Katanning where Joanne was raised. This connection to a farming business has seen Joanne develop an interest farming technology, updated farming practices as well as assisting farming families with succession planning and related business advisory services.
Joanne also works with businesses across the practice in various industries such as transport, technology, building and retail.
Jo has held various roles in community organisations including:
- Director, South Coast Natural Resource Management Inc.
- Board, Albany Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Committee Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors Great Southern Committee
- Finance Committee, Great Southern Grammar
In October 2019, Joanne was announced as the inaugural winner of the Australian Institute of Company Directors' (AICD) Regional Director of Excellence in the Not-for-Profit sector.
Joanne Gilbert is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Joanne provides
Joanne provides taxation consulting and compliance services in the following areas:
- business solutions including income tax, capital gains tax and GST
- rural accounting
- tax planning
- succession planning
- superannuation consulting
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting (Murdoch University)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors – Company Directors Course