Justin is a Director of the Corporate Finance division in Perth, with a primary focus on providing M&A advisory and transaction support services to mid-market clients.
With over 25 years’ professional experience, he has advised on well over 200 successful corporate M&A, private equity and capital markets transactions, including many international and cross-border deals.
Justin’s clients include ASX-listed companies, owner-managed businesses, and large not-for-profit organisations across a diverse range of industries including resources, healthcare, IT/telecoms, power and utilities, business services and retail, in addition to acting for private equity funds, banks and other financiers.
Prior to joining RSM, Justin was a partner with a Big Four firm, leading its Transaction Support business in Western Australia, and subsequently led the WA corporate finance practice of another mid-tier accounting firm.
Justin Audcent is a Director of RSM Corporate Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions justin provides
Justin’s experience includes:
- M&A lead advisory – mergers, acquisitions, divestments and business sales
- Buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- IPOs and secondary listings – ASX and overseas
- Business valuations
- Independent expert reports
- Litigation support
- Successfully concluded the sale of private businesses across a range of industry sectors, including identification and evaluation of potential buyers, handling negotiations, management of the due diligence process, and providing strategic and commercial advice to the vendors.
- Acquisition due diligence for strategic and financial buyers in connection with numerous deals valued at up to $1.3bn across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Vendor due diligence in connection with transactions, in sectors including aged care, food retailing, hospitality, power generation and infrastructure.
- Investigating Accountant’s Reports for a number of ASX listings, and reporting accountant engagements for primary and secondary UK listings on both the Main Market and AIM.
- Valuations of businesses, shares or other equity interests in connection with M&A or restructuring transactions, commercial disputes, lender requirements or for strategic planning purposes.
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- BA Hons, University of Oxford (Modern Languages)
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Certificate in Corporate Governance, Governance Institute of Australia (GIA)