As a Partner of our Audit & Assurance division in Melbourne, Kristie Dundon brings with her a wealth of significant experience in assisting clients predominately across the not-for-profit and public sector environments.
Kristie Dundon is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Driven and enthusiastic about her role, Kristie helps clients meet their regulatory obligations and assists Audit Committees, Boards and Management to ensure these responsibilities are met. This is a key area in which Kristie thrives in and is extremely passionate about. She also specialises in providing technical and regulatory accounting advice to clients to assist in meeting compliance obligations but also to address and develop practical solutions to complex problems.
“For me it's all about people and building long-standing relationships. This enables us to work in partnership and ultimately, to achieve our common goals.”
In terms of Kristie’s industry specialisations, she has in-depth knowledge across health and community services, education, charities, religious organisations, insurance, research, and the development and arts sectors.
Outside of assisting clients, Kristie enjoys spending time with her two young boys, keeping fit and is an avid traveller of the world.
SOLUTIONS KRISTIE DUNDON PROVIDES
- Financial audit
- Technical accounting advice on contemporary accounting issues
- Preparation of financial statements
- Conduct of grant acquittals to meet government reporting obligations
- Financial statement, compliance and risk management reviews
- Resource management and efficiency reviews
- Internal control and accounting system reviews
- Assessing controls in computer systems and various accounting software packages
- Conducted financial statement audits of entities in the public sector and not for profit entities some of her clients include Monash University, Latrobe University, Victoria University, Victorian Workcover Authority, Transport Accident Commission and Victorian Managed Insurance Authority.
- Advised clients on technical accounting issues such as the accounting treatments for large complex transactions.
- Advised clients on the implementation of new Accounting Standards and assisted in addressing and developing practical solutions for issues that arise.
- Advised Government Departments on improvements and opportunities to streamline their financial statement preparation process to enable them to meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Assisted clients in developing accounting manuals for finance teams to ensure accuracy and consistency in outcomes for decentralised organisations.
- Member, CPA Australia
- Bachelor of Business
- Registered company auditor