Michael has over 20 years' experience managing a diverse range of small to medium sized businesses and high net wealth clients.
He has a strong record of assisting clients with a broad range of services such as providing advice to newly opened businesses, preparing quarterly management meetings and reporting for large established enterprises.
“I enjoy the day-to-day contact I have with my clients and assisting them through their business development journeys.”
Michael also specialises in self-managed superannuation planning and compliance. He has a keen interest in this area and, together with the RSM Financial Services division, can provide sound advice on self-managed superannuation and wealth creation.
Solutions Michael provides
- General taxation consulting for businesses
- Self-managed superannuation advice
- Cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Salary packaging
- GST advice
- Business structuring and asset protection
- Retirement planning
Throughout his career Michael has worked with many surgical practices, providing in-depth internal reviews from patient billings through to costings.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting (University of Canberra)