Nadine is a Director of the Corporate Finance division in Perth.
She leads our Valuations and Litigation Support services team, undertaking more than 80 valuations in the WA market each year.
Nadine provides expert reports for a wide range of purposes including Independent Expert Reports for listed company transactions and Expert Witness Valuation Reports for litigation proceedings in the Supreme Court and Family Court.
She regularly presents on business valuation topics, is an accredited Business Valuation Specialist with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) and the Western Australian representative on the national CAANZ Business Valuations Special Interest Group.
Nadine undertakes company, business and intangible asset valuations, financial investigations and forensic accounting services for clients across a diverse range of industries including healthcare, agri/food, mining services, tech and professional services. She draws on her experience working across Audit, Insolvency and Corporate Finance to achieve the best outcomes for her clients.
Nadine Marke is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Nadine's experience in corporate advisory services includes:
- Independent Expert Reports for ASX/ASIC requirements
- Expert Witness valuations for litigation proceedings, including Family Law matters
- Company valuations for lending/refinancing, succession planning, restructures and transactions (including taxation)
- Valuations of share options and other derivatives
- Economic loss quantification for commercial disputes
- Preparation of forensic accountant reports for litigation matters
- Development and review of financial models
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- WA Representative, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) Business Valuations Special Interest Group
- Bachelor of Honours in Accounting
- Business Valuation Specialist, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)