Principal - Brisbane
Nicole is a Principal within RSM with over 12 years’ experience, including experience in RSM’s US office in Los Angeles.
Within ESG Consulting and Assurance services, Nicole is responsible for developing our capability and leading teams in conducting various ESG, climate change and sustainability related engagements.
Most recently, she has been involved in undertaking climate change risk assessments and reviews which contribute to sustainability reporting, including aligning with best practice frameworks for both mandatory and voluntary reporting.
She is also RSM's National Sustainability Lead and plays a key role in driving RSM’s own sustainability agenda and developing initiatives to drive the adoption of sustainable practices and values across RSM.
“I love the fast-paced and ever-changing industry of Risk Advisory, every day at work is different.”
In addition, Nicole is a Category 1 RGEA and has managed numerous engagements for the Clean Energy Regulator (“CER”) under the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (“NGER”), Safeguard Mechanism, Renewable Energy Target (“RET”) and Emission Reduction Fund (“ERF”) schemes.
A fun fact about Nicole is that her diet consists of intermittent fasting, eating only one meal a day.
Nicole started with RSM as a graduate and has never looked back!
SOLUTIONS NICOLE PROVIDES
- ESG services
- Internal Audit
- Governance, risk & controls
- Enterprise risk management
- Carbon & sustainability risk advisory
- Sustainability Reporting – assisting with streamlining clients reporting approach and processes by considering alignment to relevant global reporting standards, collecting and analysing data, supporting the development of focus areas and material topics and preparation of the sustainability reports.
- ESG Strategy Development Planning and Project Management – ensuring ESG strategies and plans are fit for purpose for client operations. Focus on assessing the current state of clients sustainability practices, data and initiatives to provide an insight into clients ESG performance, strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Climate Related Risk Assessment and Framework Development – assisting clients on disclosing information in relation to climate change risks and opportunities. Conducting gap analysis against TCFDs, conducting vulnerability assessments, scenario analysis and workshops for clients to integrate climate change related risk and opportunities and supporting clients with TCFD disclosures.
- Internal Audit – undertaking internal audits in relation to current ESG data and reporting processes in place, ESG initiatives and any performance reporting and targets set to measure performance, governance oversight, reviewing controls to mitigate the risk of greenwashing.
- ESG Assurance – verification of sustainability related metrics to ensure integrity of what is being reported including benchmarking against relevant standards.
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Professional Member, Institute of Internal Auditors
- Category 1 Registered Greenhouse & Energy Auditor
- Bachelor of Accounting (Accounting and Finance)
- Master of Business (Risk Management)