Ralph is a Partner and the National Technical Director of RSM in Australia.
He has over 18 years’ experience in accounting and auditing and is an expert on financial reporting and auditing standards. His previous experience includes both in client-facing audit roles, and work as an accounting technical specialist. Ralph has worked in the UK, Sydney, Perth and New Zealand.
Ralph Martin is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS RALPH PROVIDES
Ralph provides accounting technical advisory services to a diverse range of clients and industries in both the public and private sector, with a particular focus on mining and mining services, property and construction, and the SME sector. Ralph specialises in simplifying complex issues to provide solutions that are both technically compliant and commercially appropriate.
Ralph frequently presents to internal and external clients on a range of issues including auditing standards, accounting standards and interpretations, professional and ethical standards and regulatory requirements. He also has responsibility for the practical application of RSM’s quality assurance, risk management and independence policies.
- Managed the audits of several multinational groups in the mining and consumer services industries
- Leader of the Technical advisory team, providing consultations and solutions to both the public and private sectors
- Head of IFRS for RSM Australia, and member of RSM International IFRS Advisory Committee
- Frequent presenter on accounting and financial reporting topics
- Member of the RSM Global Audit Methodology steering group
- Tax Services in Perth
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Technical Research Group Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Arts, University of London