William is a Director of the Business Advisory division of RSM in Toowoomba. William joined RSM in 2015 following integration with Laird Advisory. He is highly regarded as being at the forefront of the profession and takes a genuine interest in assisting his clients in achieving successful outcomes.
William is focused on delivering his services in a way that benefits his clients, by keeping advice on complex matters concise and easy to understand.
William is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions William provides
William provides commercial advice in the following areas:
- tax advice and structuring
- commercial negotiations
- strategic business advice
- business sale and acquisitions
- corporate reorganisations
- employee incentive arrangements
- succession and estate planning
With previous experience at an international accounting firm, William is able to assist on large scale and cross-border transactions.
- Structuring and compliance management of a major business acquisition in the agricultural industry
- Australian lead advisor role of a cross-border employee incentive arrangement
- Establishment and compliance management for significant trust structure arrangements
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute of Australia
William was awarded the prestigious 2012 President’s Prize by the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (formerly ICAA) as a devoted champion of the profession.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Dist.) - University of Southern Queensland
William received the University Medal for his remarkable achievements in his field of education.