Dispute resolution and family law support
Financial services for healthcare professionals
We adopt a 'hands on' and visible role in all dispute resolution assignments, ensuring the highest level of responsibility and accountability.
Our dispute resolution and family law support services demonstrate an understanding of the court process and significant experience in providing both written and oral expert evidence in court, and acting as court appointed receivers and/or trustees.
WE CAN ASSIST IN DISUPUTE RESOLUTION MATTERS ON A LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- business valuations
- investigative accounting and solvency reviews
- court appointed receiverships and real property trustee appointments
- expert witness reports
- quantification of economic loss and damages
- investigation of financial transactions
- analysis and reconstruction of accounting records
- asset tracing exercises
- occupational fraud and misconduct investigations
- assistance in mediating disputes between business partners or in family law matters with the aim of achieving a commercial resolution