The updated Singapore Transfer Pricing (TP) Guidelines has expanded TP documentation requirements which are in line with the latest Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development TP Guidelines. The transfer pricing documentation (‘TPD’) Rules and the 5th Edition TP Guidelines detail the workings of Singapore’s reinforced TP regime. This includes mandatory requirements for the preparation of contemporaneous and adequate TPD.
Most notably, failure to prepare the required TPD constitutes an offence from the basis year for the year of assessment 2019, and the non-compliant taxpayer is liable to a fine or penalty. The transfer pricing regime also introduces a new surcharge on any TP adjustment made.
Join our half-day seminar to gain insights on Singapore’s latest transfer pricing developments and what these changes mean for local taxpayers.
- Current TP issues, tax audits and investigations faced by taxpayers
- Critical changes and enhancements to the Singapore TP Guidelines
- Common misconceptions or misunderstandings of taxpayers on TP matters
- Intra-group financing – Areas IRAS is focusing on
- How do companies with significant RPTs prove that any losses are not due to their TP policies?
- Tax challenges arising from digitalisation of the economy
1 July 2019 (Monday)
Take the lift at Lobby 1 (facing Hanis Café & Bakery) to level 3
| Fee per pax
RSM Tax Clients*: 1 x complimentary seat per company / group of companies,
*Limited to 2 registrants per company / group of companies
|Who should attend|| Chief Financial Officers, Finance Directors, Financial Controllers, Accountants and Tax Personnel who
are involved in accounting and tax matters for their businesses
For enquiries, please call Rashidah Begum at 6594 7314 or email rashidah@RSMSingapore.sg.
Terms & Conditions
- We regret that no refund of the seminar fee will be entertained for cancellation or no-show. A substitute is welcome.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the venue, date and programme due to circumstances beyond our control.
- An e-receipt will be sent to you after payment is made, to the email that you provide during registration. No invoice will be issued.
CPE certificates will be emailed to all attendees who complete the full seminar after the event.
By attending the event, you consent to the use of your photograph, voice, likeness, and image in any broadcasts of this event and in subsequent productions drawn from video or audio recordings of this event. The photographs and recordings may be published or broadcasted in RSM and affiliates’ publications and in publicity materials, including websites and social media. All recordings, articles, quotes, photographs, films, audio or video and/or any reproductions of same in any form, are the property of RSM. RSM, its affiliates, employees, representatives and agents are released from any and all claims, demands, costs and liability that may arise from the use of these interviews, recordings, photographs, videotapes or films, and/or any reproductions of same in any form, as described above, arising out of being interviewed, recorded, photographed, videotaped or filmed. It is the responsibility of event participants to remove themselves from group and candid shots/recordings that the photographers/videographers intend to capture, if they do not wish to have their photos/audio-visual recordings taken at the event.