F&B, retail and consumer products businesses are under great pressure in today’s dynamic environment to remain agile in response to frequent marketplace, technological and regulatory changes. Embracing new business models might be disruptive, yet sometimes necessary to stay relevant and ahead of the competition. The need to grow and manage margins and costs places additional pressure on businesses, sending a clear message to the management: either go lean or go extinct.
Meeting the needs of increasingly discerning consumers, staying compliant with the latest regulations, the tight labour supply, and rising rental and energy costs are among top concerns. Other key issues range from channel management, innovation, and business consolidation to internationalisation and the use of technology to boost efficiency, streamline operations and keep the supply chain lean.
At the same time, the pressure on businesses to stand out from the competition necessitates the delivery of an unrivalled consumer experience and over-delivery on product quality.
How we support?
- Statutory Audit
- Financial Due Diligence
- Certifications/ Compilations
- Reporting Accountants
- Corporate Tax — Compliance & Advisory
- GST — Compliance & Advisory
- International Tax Advisory
- Transfer Pricing
- Regulatory & Franchise Compliance
- Corporate Governance & Risk Management
- Cost Management – Budgeting & Forecasting Strategies
- Business Operating Model & Structure
- Supply Chain Management
- M&A and Market Entry/Expansion Strategies
- Internal Audit
- Cross-border Investment Advisory
- Accounting & Advisory
- Contract Staffing & Recruitment
- Formation, Compliance & Advisory
- IT Solutions & Technology Consulting
- Payroll Outsourcing & HR Advisory
- Inventory Management
|Resource & Reach||Analytics & Technology||Regulations & Compliance||Sustainability & Conversion|
Our dedicated F&B, Retail and Consumer Products team translates deep knowledge and insights on your unique challenges into holistic solutions. We help you to recognise opportunities, stay updated on regulatory changes, and restructure and reorganise to improve processes and supply chain management, and facilitate M&A, tax compliance and audits.
We deliver technological solutions that streamline processes, enhance productivity and achieve cost savings, empower your business with the flexibility to shift manpower as needed, and support you with a wide range of expert advice.
Our broad support covers three areas: