Holistic and integrated services
Business transactions, acquisitions and even day-to-day operations often demand a blend of professional expertise across various disciplines to strategise and execute plans successfully.
The time and effort it takes professional and business service firms to individually select and manage multiple business partners often ends up being a time-consuming and frustrating process. On top of that, individual advice dispensed by each business partner is often fragmented and may not synchronise or synergise with one another to form an all-rounded opinion.
These result in a growing interest for a single business partner who is able to deliver synergistic services and advice. We have a multidisciplinary team of experts with proven track records, fully integrated to assist businesses in meeting their objectives.
Audit & Tax Advisory
- Litigation support
- Tax planning and tax efficient structuring of investments, group reorganisation, cross-border transactions and transfer pricing-related issues
- Cyber forensic investigation, data recovery and litigation support for electronic data
- Corporate governance, risk management, technology advisory, internal auditing and business process improvements
- Mergers and acquisitions ("M&A") or public offerings ("IPO")
- Financial modeling, valuation and perform purchase price allocation ("PPA")
- Assurance services/audit
- Tax and GST compliance including personal tax for your partners, key management personnel and employees, and GST review, analytics and GST risk management
- Outsourcing of IT services
- Outsourcing of accounting services including routine accounting, SWAT accounting and contract accounting
- Fully managed payroll and benefits administrative services
- Recruitment, executive search, contract staffing and employment pass application
- Payroll audit, HR advisory services, payroll and HR cloud-based systems
- Market entry advisory, advice on corporate structures, compliance and related business advisory
Convenient single point of contact
With a deeper appreciation of our clients' business, challenges and operations, we offer the convenience of a single point of contact whose mission is to better understand your needs, coordinate all solutions and deliverables, and keep you updated of their progress. This frees up your professional time and helps you avoid the hassle of dealing with multiple business partners.
The education sector (particularly in early development, nursery, childcare and kindergarten programmes and private education sector regulated by the Council for Private Education) has become more regulated in Singapore and the region.
The increased emphasis on accountability and transparency has left many institutions and schools lost and confused over how they can meet new expectations and comply with new requirements, as well as to inspire continued confidence from stakeholders and the public.
We can help clients in the education sector with various solutions, including external audit and certification, and IT process improvements and enhanced data security.