Join us for the Financial Reporting Update Event Series presented by Ralph Martin, National Technical Director at RSM.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How will you be affected by the AASB’s proposals to replace Special Purpose Financial Statements?
- Changes to the Corporations Act – what are they and when will they occur?
- How will you be impacted by the three major standards? Revenue, leases, and financial instruments? AASB 15 - what have been the key arising on transition to this new standard?
- What to look out for when applying the new revenue standard?
- How the changes to lease accounting will affect your profit, debt, gearing, and other key performance metrics.
- The impacts of the new requirements in the not-for-profit sector including how the treatment of government grants is changing, and peppercorn leases are a donation.