An event series on the international tax and transfer pricing landscape.
The last few years have witnessed arguably the most significant changes to the International Tax and Transfer Pricing landscape in global history. Tax authorities are more connected, more sophisticated and more assertive. Never has it been more complex and challenging to simply comply, against a backdrop of increasing risk of review/audit and higher penalties.
Register your interest for our International Tax and Transfer Pricing event where our tax specialists will discuss some of these changes and what they mean for you.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Transfer pricing developments, including international dealings schedule (IDS) and simplified record keeping changes
- ATO compliance activity, including risk profiling, financing, hubs and quasi-equity loans and controversy trends
- The newly enacted hybrid mismatch/financing integrity rules and their unexpected impacts
- Tax residency risk management issues
- The multi-lateral instrument and its impact on group structures
- IFRIC 23 and uncertain tax positions regarding transfer pricing
Networking, drinks and canapes to follow the presentation.
- Tuesday, 11 June | 5.00pm for a 5.30pm start
- RSM in Perth, Level 32, Exchange Tower, 2 The Esplanade, Perth
- Tuesday, 18 June | 5.00pm for a 5.30pm start
- CAANZ Brisbane Branch, Level 13, Waterfront Place, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane
- Wednesday, 19 June | 5.00pm for a 5.30pm start
- RSM in Melbourne, Level 21, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Thursday, 20 June | 5.00pm registration for a 5:30pm start
- RSM in Sydney, Level 13, 60 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
This event qualifies for 1 CPD hour. CPD certificates will be provided.
OUR SPEAKER | Liam Delahunty - Partner, RSM
With over 17 years of experience, principally in a Big 4 environment, Liam leads the International Tax and Transfer Pricing practice at RSM Australia. Based in Sydney since 2010, he has also worked in London and New York.
Liam is responsible for providing transfer pricing and international tax compliance and advisory services to clients – from large multinationals to start-ups – to help them navigate the range of existing and emerging tax risks that arise for groups operating cross-border.