The Emergency Services sector is under significant pressure to manage demand and deliver effective services with increasingly reducing resources.
Management of risk, robust financial savings plans and effective decision making are under even more scrutiny.
Our team works across Australia to help you improve cost-efficiencies or provide insight, challenge and assurance in this area. We also help clients mitigate and manage risk, demonstrate accountability and meet their compliance requirements.
Our expertise allows us to provide insight and advice across a range of topics, both existing and emerging.
Our experienced team takes a practical approach and works with you in a way that suits your needs, helping you with sector issues that matter to you.
We can help you by adding value through improving measurement of outcomes, assisting you with demand management, reducing costs and mitigating risk in the following areas:
- more effective management of commercial contracts;
- achieving greater outcomes through more effective collaboration and partnership working;
- enhancing measurement of outcomes though assessing social impact and value;
- managing and mitigating technology risk exposures;
- safeguarding the public purse through fraud prevention and detection initiatives;
- finance function transformation;
- implementation of new IT systems;
- providing major project assurance;
- delivering timely and added value internal audit provision;
- sharing best practice from the private and public sectors;
- assistance with efficiency agendas;
- advice and assistance on commissioning models;
- assistance with process and procedures reengineering for cost saving and efficiency;
- authority / board and/or audit committee training and facilitation;
- accounting and financial reporting;
- interim support;
- grant funding audits;
- organisation and development, including training programmes and support; and
- re-design or challenge and assurance on risk management and governance frameworks.
Contact our team today to discuss your accounting and advisory support needs.