State and local governments are being challenged to deliver more transparency, efficiency and accountability than ever before.
Public servants are under considerable pressure to ensure that government entities function like a business – delivering quality services, implementing efficient processes, and setting new standards that can withstand examination.
At the same time, in the face of ever-changing economic and political conditions, state and local governments must function productively and show results, all while focused on achieving a higher mission: to preserve and protect the public interest.
Our experienced local government team has a practical approach and works in a way that suits your individual needs.
We provide specialist assurance, advisory and consultancy services to local authorities across the Australia, with tailored support including:
- better management of commercial contracts
- achieving greater outcomes through more effective collaboration and partnership working
- enhancing measurement of outcomes though assessing social impact and value;
- exploring commercial opportunities
- reducing technology risk exposures
- safeguarding the public purse through fraud prevention and detection initiatives;
- fine tuning tax planning
- finance function transformation
- a free insolvency support tool that is bespoke for local authorities;
- providing major project assurance
- collaboration design, development, governance and assurance