Jacob is a Partner in the Risk Advisory division in Brisbane. With over 15 years’ experience in the provision of internal audit, enterprise risk management, compliance audit, and environmental assurance services working with both public and private sectors, Jacob has assisted clients in the Energy Industry (Electricity, Oil and Gas), Transport, Infrastructure and the Public Sector. Jacob works closely with Senior Management and regularly presents reports to Boards and Audit Committees.
Jacob Elkhishin is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Jacob ELKHISHIN provides
Jacob provides a wide range of risk advisory and compliance solutions to his clients, including:
- internal audit and internal controls assurance
- enterprise risk management
- compliance assurance services (undertakings audits, joint venture, alliances audits and royalty audits)
- environmental assurance (national greenhouse and energy reporting audits, exemption certificate application audits, safeguard mechanism and emissions reduction fund audits)
- project management assurance
- management consulting and business process improvement/transformation
- Cost verification review – Jacob was responsible for the delivery of the assurance audits provided to capital expenditure submissions to regulators to ensure compliance with agreed undertakings.
- Internal audit: Jacob leads the delivery of outsourced and co-sourced internal audit programs for various organisations.
- Review of meter providers and meter data providers within the national electricity market – Jacob leads the review of metering asset management plans and testing requirements under the NER.
- Emission reduction funds (ERF) – Jacob has conducted numerous assurance engagements for projects undertaken in Queensland and New South Wales under the ERF, to ensure compliance with the relevant methodology and reporting requirements.
- ACCC undertakings audits – Jacob has been responsible for the performance of legislative and regulatory compliance assignments, including the assessment of compliance with ACCC undertakings.
- National green house and energy reporting (NGER). As a Category 2, registered greenhouse and energy reporting auditor, Jacob has conducted numerous assurance engagement on the emissions reporting of various types of organisations, including oil refineries, coal miners, manufacturers and generators.
- Chartered Accountant
- Category 2 Registered Greenhouse & Energy Auditor
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)/Bachelor of Economics (Honours) - La Trobe University