Jacob is a Partner in Risk Advisory and ESG Services in Brisbane.
With over 18 years’ experience in the provision of Risk, ESG and internal audit services working with both public and private sectors.
Jacob has assisted clients in the Energy and Resources Industry (Electricity, Mining, Oil and Gas), Transport, Infrastructure, and the Public Sector. Jacob works closely with Senior Management and regularly presents reports to Boards and Audit Committees.
Jacob Elkhishin is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
SOLUTIONS JACOB ELKHISHIN PROVIDES
Jacob provides a wide range of risk advisory and compliance solutions to his clients, including:
- ESG Services
- Internal audit and internal controls assurance
- Enterprise risk management
- Compliance assurance services (undertakings audits, joint venture, alliances audits and royalty audits)
- Environmental assurance (national greenhouse and energy reporting audits, exemption certificate application audits, safeguard mechanism and emissions reduction fund audits)
- Project management assurance
- Management consulting and business process improvement/transformation
- ESG Consulting – Leading the delivery of ESG strategy development and implementation
- Enterprise Risk Management – Implementing Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks, including the development of Risk Appetite Statements, Strategic and Operational Risk Registers and the implementation of GRC systems.
- Internal audit - Leading the delivery of outsourced and co-sourced internal audit programs for various organisations.
- Sustainability Reporting – Jacob has supported the preparation of public sustainability reports in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards and Sustainability Standards Accounting Standards (SASB) Standards.
- ACCC undertakings audits – Responsible for the performance of legislative and regulatory compliance assignments, including the assessment of compliance with ACCC undertakings.
- National green house and energy reporting (NGER) - As a Category 2, registered greenhouse and energy reporting auditor, Jacob has conducted numerous assurance engagement on the emissions reporting of various types of organisations, including oil refineries, coal miners, manufacturers and generators.
- Chartered Accountant
- Category 2 Registered Greenhouse & Energy Auditor
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)/Bachelor of Economics (Honours)