Patrick is a manager in the Business Advisory division and is based in the Goulburn office. He comes with over 17 years’ experience working in Chartered Accounting firms of various sizes in Sydney, Bowral, Canberra and now Goulburn.
Patrick has vast experience working with small to medium sized businesses and has particular experience in:
- property development and construction
- private equity and high net wealth individuals
- family groups
Patrick also vast experience dealing with ATO Tax, GST, Superannuation and compliance audits.
Patrick can assist you with:
- income Tax, GST and FBT issues
- estate and succession planning
- accounting software solutions
- general accounting advice
Patrick has significant experience in High-Level Tax audits and can assist you with all ATO based tax and compliance audits.
Patrick works with clients from a diverse range of industries including primary production, professional services, property developers, builders and tradespeople and business and political consultants.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- B. Comm (Distinction), University of Wollongong
- Advanced Diploma (Accounting), University of Wollongong
- Diploma of Financial Planning