From working on international cruise ships to sorting mail at the GPO – Patrick has done and seen it all.
He also has acquired a large amount of experience in Chartered Accounting firms of various sizes in Sydney, Bowral, Canberra and now Goulburn throughout his career.
Because of this experience, Patrick works with numerous small to medium-sized businesses with many in the property development, construction, and agriculture industries.
“I really enjoy working with people, hearing their stories and what they want to achieve for their business and then formulating a plan to make that all possible.”
Patrick also provides advice to private equities, and high net wealth individuals and family groups, making him a great asset when working with ATO Tax, GST, Superannuation, and compliance audits.
Patrick loves the Carlton FC and is a very passionate supporter!
Solutions Patrick provides
- Income Tax, GST and FBT issues
- GST strategies
- Superannuation and SMSF
- Estate and succession planning
- Cloud accounting solutions
- Compliance audits
- Patrick has significant experience in high-level tax audits and can assist you with all ATO based tax and compliance audits.
- Patrick works with clients from a diverse range of industries including primary production, professional services, property developers, builders and tradespeople and business and political consultants.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand
- Registered Tax Agent
- Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction), University of Wollongong
- Advanced Diploma (Accounting), University of Wollongong
- Diploma of Financial Planning