Tim is a Director of the Risk Advisory division in Sydney.
Tim has over 15 years' specialist experience in the provision of internal audit, risk management, compliance audit, market audit, climate change and alliance audit services, working with both the public and private sectors. He has assisted clients in the energy, utilities, regulatory, mining, infrastructure, health and public transport industries. He works closely with senior management in helping organisations manage their risks, and regularly presents to boards and audit committees on audit findings, risk management and business improvements.
Tim Pittaway is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
- Advised clients on areas of focus and key risks to be addressed through the development and delivery of strategic internal audit plans and assurance mapping.
- Led the delivery of greenhouse and energy audit services on behalf of the Clean Energy Regulator and for corporations directly with multi-disciplinary teams with expertise in compliance, engineering and environmental science, and providing practical recommendations to address issues identified.
- Provision on electricity market audit services in Australia and the Philippines including leading experienced teams with specialist expertise in compliance, information technology and engineering.
- Member, CPA Australia
- Certified internal auditor (CIA)
- Registered greenhouse and energy auditor
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduate Diploma in Information Systems