Do you have too much debt?
HOW CAN WE HELP
Our Restructuring & Recovery team, led by Andrew Bowcher and Tim Gumbleton, help individuals and businesses that are facing financial, operational or governance challenges.
We urgently review your position and then guide you in developing and implementing a debt or remedial action plan to deal with the pressing issues.
Our years of experience together with our recognised technical and industry expertise has seen us help business owners, directors, creditors and Government funded organisations right across regional Australia.
WHEN DEALING WITH OUR EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED DEBT EXPERTS YOU CAN EXPECT US TO:
Insolvency & Debt services we offer include:
From helping sports clubs pay off creditors to implementing complex governance structures and policies and procedures for Not for Profit organisations, we have helped clients from a wide-range of industries, backgrounds and situations throughout regional Australia.
We offer, at no charge, the option to meet with you onsite at your business, in conjunction with your existing business adviser or accountant. This helps us understand the various issues affecting you or your business whilst allowing us to work together to develop a debt or remedial business action plan.
Some of the places we have worked include:
WHAT ARE THE WARNING SIGNS OF INSOLVENCY?
The sooner we can identify the trouble signs of a struggling business, the easier it is to develop and implement a solution. Often, the common indicators of insolvency include:
Take our survey to see if your business requires an action plan to get you back on track.
RSM Insights & articles
- How to avoid becoming a zombie company
- ATO more aggressive in winding up businesses owing $100k+
- Managing change at board and executive level
- Challenging times for the not-for-profit sector
- What is a Director Penalty Notice (DPN)?
further information SHEETS (Derived from ASIC & AFSA)
- Voluntary administration: a guide for creditors
- Liquidation: a guide for creditors
- Liquidation: a guide for employees
- Receivership: a guide for creditors
- Insolvency: a guide for directors
- Personal insolvency information booklet for individual or partnership debtors
What are the 5 key signs your company may be turning into a zombie?
Contact us today for a free and confidential discussion.
Andrew Bowcher FCPA, CA, CFE
Registered & Official Liquidator, Trustee in Bankruptcy
Tim Gumbleton FCA
Registered & Official Liquidator