Join us for a Financial Reporting Update Webinar presented by Ralph Martin, the National Technical Director at RSM Australia.
Topics that will be covered in this webinar include:
- What are the potential accounting impacts of COVID-19, and the government’s stimulus packages?
- How will you be affected by the removal of the option to prepare Special Purpose Financial Statements?
- What are the issues with initial adoption of the new lease standard? How can you ensure that you are well prepared?
- What to look out for when applying the new revenue and income for not-for-profits standards?
- What other new accounting standards and interpretations do you need to be planning for?
Date: Wednesday, 29 April 2020
Time: 12.00pm - 1.00pm AEST
Date: Thursday, 7 May 2020
Time: 2.00pm - 3:00pm AEST
Date: Tuesday, 19 May 2020
Time: 1.00pm - 2:00pm AEST
These are all online webinars via Zoom.
*Please note: There are a limited number of spots available in these webinars. Zoom access details will be provided upon registration.