RSM Australia brings you our annual Financial Reporting Update webinar, presented by National Technical Director Ralph Martin.
The webinar covered upcoming changes to Accounting Standards relevant to preparers of financial statements, and highlighted those areas that require action for 30 June 2022 financial year ends.
Topics that were covered included:
- Recent changes to accounting standards and financial reporting requirements
- The end of Special Purpose Financial Statements – what does it mean for you?
- Upcoming IASB projects – how will accounting for intangibles and common control transactions change?
- IFRIC agenda decisions – what are they and how do they affect you?
- ASIC’s areas of focus and financial reporting surveillance activities – key areas to note
Watch the recording below
About the speaker:
Ralph has over 20 years’ experience in financial reporting and auditing, both in Australia and overseas. He is a member of RSM’s Global IFRS Advisory Group and acts as RSM’s in-house expert on accounting and financial reporting matters. Ralph is an experienced speaker who is known for his engaging and interactive approach to presenting technical accounting topics.