Angela Cutler is local to the community of Wagga Wagga and has been working within the local accounting industry since 2006.
Angela specialises in all areas of self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF’s) including administration, compliance and audit, structuring advice, estate planning, taxation advice regarding pensions and contributions, asset acquisitions and consulting.
Angela has comprehensive technical knowledge and is passionate about providing education, advice and assistance to trustees, accountants, and financial advisers.
Being an experienced accountant, Angela is able to understand each client’s circumstances and assist them to make the most of their financial circumstances, providing educated and innovative solutions.
Ange is a self-managed super fund professionals of Australia (SPAA) certified advisor in addition to a CA SMSF Specialist, endorsed by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ).
Solutions AnGELA CUTLER PROVIDES
Providing service, advice, and education to clients, Ange specialises in SMSF’s including:
- Superannuation planning and consulting
- Compliance and audit
- Pension and contribution taxation advice
- Asset acquisition and structuring advice
- Estate planning
- Income tax
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- CA SMSF Specialist
- SPAA SMSF Specialist Adviser TM
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting/Fin Planning)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting